Friday, September 11, 2009

Camden's Birthday

Camden’s comments while opening her birthday gifts on 4th birthday:

"I am sure going to enjoy this"

"Wow, I really like this"

"It sure is a good job that you got me all these presents, Mommy."

Later that weekend:

Camden: Mommy, what is your whole name?

Me: Mollie Jayne Boyd

Camden: No, it’s Mollie Cleaner, Bed Washer, Sprayer, Vacuumer

Me (thinking to myself): Got that right!

Aram (snickering to himself)

~ ~ ~ ~

Camden (prim and proper): Claire, are you sorry yet that you made such a big mess?

Claire (emphatically): NO!!

~ ~ ~ ~

While playing her Dora Candy Land computer game (and Dora won again):

Camden: Mommy, Dora cheated again!! I’m so irritated at this!

~ ~ ~ ~

Camden telling Claire: You don’t speak Spanish

Claire: I know that!

Camden: Mommy, Claire said I know that to me

Me: Where do you think she learned that from?

Camden (after a long pause): Uh… me??

~ ~ ~ ~

Checking out the zucchini in the garden:

Camden: Holy COW!!! (I have no idea where she picked up that?)

Talking about a guy who fell off the roof while painting at her daycare:

Camden: He was freaking out! But, he walked right out of the hospital with only a bandage.

Told her to go feed the dogs:

Camden: Two dinners coming right up!!




















1 comment:

Miriam said...

Golly, they've both gotten so fun! Camden is so clever and funny. :) And I don't think Claire was even talking the last time I saw her!